Etsy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introduction


Hi my name is Pauletta H. Clark. I live in the beautiful, beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. I am a teacher, wife, and mom to three wonderful children. Erika is 18 and has Down Syndrome (but before you feel sorry for me ...don't she is an amazing child and will tell you that too) Aaron who is 15 (AG kid) who has the biggest heart ever, and Shade age 4 (our comedian). I am also working on my doctorate in education in the field of Teacher Leader.


The reason I have started this blog (like I need one more thing to do) is because of my love of cooking for my family and friends. I love nothing more than to please folks with my food and ideas. So with that said, I thought I would start this blog to let people know how to cook delicious meals at home for their families. Eating out gets old and there is nothing better than sitting around the dinner table with your family sharing a meal and winding down for the day.


My goal is to give you recipes, time saving tips, picnic, camping and hiking ideas. I also grow a garden but am new at this. We can learn together. I have grown one for three years, but last year was the first bigger one that produced enough food to can. This was so much fun. I plan to do more this year.


So what you will see is my day to day life with kids at home, food, gardening, canning, recipes, fun finds, ideas, or just shared thoughts.


Thank you so much for beginning this journey with me, let's see where it takes us.


3 comments:

  1. thank you Becky hope to add lots more it does not take long and it is really fun :) thank you for taking time to join

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pauletta, this site has turned out really good. I'm enjoying it. Love all the recipes and good ideas. I wanted to ask you about the Lemon Pie from awhile back. I looked in the grocery store, but couldn't find lemon pie filling. There was cherry, apple,etc. but no lemon. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete