Etsy

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ok my friends I have no delish ideas to share with you tonight- but rather a confession- I had after school duties, then Aaron needed a haircut and we had to order new glasses for Erika so I did not get home until after 7:00 tonight. Had ordered chicken tenders from Schwan's today so that is what the family had- nothing fancy just that and fries. But that was not what my tummy wanted - my tummy saw Sugar Smacks on the counter and something evil came over me LOL I wanted Sugar Smacks in the worst way- so I gave in and had one small bowl- Oh my I was happy- finished that off and then I thought a little bit more won't hurt anything so I had a second bowl (larger than the first) and it was even better than the first. Took the bowl to the kitchen to put in the sink and that little cute frog was calling to me once again. I am so weak and I gave in - I poured a third bowl- this was the biggest bowl of cereal I had ever had...and finally I was content-

Remember I told you this blog was for real life (and it may just be my opinion-but Sugar Smacks made it great)

Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment